Our Dentists Focus on Patients & Community Involvement in Salem, OR
Oregon Smile Care Center aims to improve our community through healthy smiles and a helping hand. We work and live in Salem, OR, so community involvement is important to each of our team members.
We take pride in supporting several charitable opportunities, such as:
- Aiding Oregon children in foster care through Boys & Girls Aid annual Gala of Trees program
- Donating time and resources to Salem Free Clinic
- Working with Serve Fest to provide free days of dental services
- Participating in the charity golf tournament to raise money for Juvenile Justice Ministry
- Sponsoring IF:Gathering, a women-centered discipleship ministry
Our dental practice loves helping the community inside and outside of the office. We’re always looking for new ways to help our community thrive. If you’re looking for a dental practice focused on family dentistry and community involvement in Salem, OR, call us today at (503) 837-2718.