Visit Us for Comfortable Salem, OR Dental Care
Our Salem, OR team has developed a patient-centered, friendly atmosphere people have grown to depend on and love. Oregon Smile Care Center puts patients’ dental needs first while staying on the cutting edge of dentistry. There are several ways we are different from traditional dental practices, but here are a few reasons patients choose us for their family dentistry:
- Same-day appointments for dental emergencies
- Comfortable amenities for all patients, including TVs in every treatment room, iPods and iPads, a waiting room kids’ corner, and free beverages
- State-of-the-art technology like lasers for soft tissue treatment, special lights to diagnose cavities, digital cameras, and digital panoramic X-rays
- Ability to treat the entire family, often at the same time
Make your appointment for excellent Salem, OR dental care today by calling us at (503) 837-2718.
We Put Your Comfort First
A patient’s dental journey begins the second they walk into our dental office. That’s why Oregon Smile Care Center has built a patient-centered office. We understand that if patients are not comfortable, they can’t benefit from our comprehensive dental services. Here are some ways we ensure your comfort:
- A gentle dental team trained in the latest facets of preventive and general dentistry
- Expert administration of local anesthesia
- Comfy dental chairs to help you relax in the treatment room
- Safe and easy sedation dentistry for nervous or anxious patients
- On-time appointments or a complimentary gift card if we’re running behind
Elite Technology Builds You a Better Smile
Oregon Smile Care Center believes that better technology is imperative in giving you a better, healthier smile. Dentistry today has advanced to make treatment more comfortable, more subtle, and longer-lasting. A few of these treatments include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry — Brighten up your smile or cover smile flaws with Teeth Whitening for Life or even lifelike veneers.
- Invisalign — Instead of using metal brackets and wires to move teeth into a better position, we’re using clear orthodontic aligners. These aligners are removable and virtually invisible.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment — Sleep apnea is a serious condition that can cause life-threatening issues. We use a comfortable oral appliance to treat sleep apnea and reduce snoring, not a CPAP machine.
Our practice is ready to treat you and your loved ones to exceptional Salem, OR dental care. You’ll find the answers to all of your dental needs here! So call us today at (503) 837-2718.