Relieving Dental Anxiety in Salem, OR Helps All Our Patients
Dental fear is a common problem that can derail a person’s oral health. When you visit our dental practice, you’ll see that we’ve worked hard at relieving dental anxiety in Salem, OR and giving patients a comfortable dental visit every time they see us. For your comfort, we offer:
- Relaxing dental options and gentle treatments
- State-of-the-art technology for more precise results
- Patient-friendly amenities like TVs and iPads so you can zone out during dental care
- Sedation dentistry for nervous patients or those who need longer appointments
To schedule your relaxing appointment, give us a call today at (503) 837-2718.
Finally Relax in the Dental Chair
From the moment you walk into our office, you’ll notice the relaxing environment. You’ll be greeted by our wonderful staff. Our waiting area has music, free beverages, homey furniture, and a television that will make you feel as though you’re in the comfort of your own home. Our dental exam chairs are extremely soft and comfy, and our caring dental team will walk you through every procedure, whether it’s a simple dental cleaning and exam or more extensive restorative dentistry! At Oregon Smile Care Center, we have some proven ways to ensure your visit is anxiety-free:
- High-strength topical gel that effectively numbs the gums before we administer local anesthesia
- Gentle application of local anesthesia (it’s warmed up to limit the sting)
- Oral sedation in pill form, which is ideal for anxious patients, those who need longer dental visits, or those who struggle sitting still in the dental chair. Dr. Sean Hanson and Dr. Darioush Afshar are both certified to offer this if you need it.
We strongly believe that no patient should be anxious throughout their dental visits. We’ll ensure that you’re at ease and experiencing the highest level of dental care. Don’t let dental fear derail your oral health! You can start relieving dental anxiety in Salem, OR at our comfortable practice. Give us a call today at (503) 837-2718 or use the online form to request an appointment.