Revitalize Your Mouth Through Restorative Dentistry in Salem, OR
Life can take a toll on your smile. When it does, you can rebuild your oral health at our dental office. With our restorative dentistry in Salem, OR, you could:Dr. Afshar Talks about Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
There's lots of ways we can help people with missing or damaged teeth. A damaged tooth can be restored with the composted. They can be restored with crowns, inlays, onlays. The space can be restored with a bridge, which would be two crowns on the adjacent teeth and then a little area that connects to this tooth-like. It's cemented in and not removable. It's really nice.
Or we can restore implants for you. We can refer you to one of our great oral surgeons, and they could put an implant in there for you, and then we'll restore it a few months later. Everything is restorable.
- Bite and chew normally again
- Speak naturally
- Get pain relief
- Feel good about your smile
The sooner you seek help for your problems, the simpler your solution will be. To repair or replace your teeth, call Oregon Smile Care Center at (503) 837-2718 and make an appointment.
It’s Not Too Late to Have a Healthy Mouth
Everyone experiences oral health issues from time to time. More than 90 percent of Americans will have tooth decay, and a majority will have gum disease as well. When you add in tooth loss and other issues, you aren’t alone if you need restorative dental services. Fortunately, you can find the treatments you need at our practice:
- Dental Crowns — You can fix broken, cracked, decayed, infected, and missing teeth with one of our crowns. Dental veneers can also fix these problems on a smaller scale.
- Dental Bridges — Bridges can rebuild your smile if you are missing teeth.
- Tooth Fillings — Tooth-colored fillings restore the function and the appearance of decayed teeth.
- Root Canals — This treatment is done to remove infected tissue in a tooth, end your pain, and rebuild your tooth.
- Dentures — Dentures can bring back the appearance of your smile no matter how many teeth you are missing.
- Dental Implants — Implants replace the roots of your missing teeth, and they can support bridges, crowns, and dentures.
If you do need restorative care, know that your comfort will be a priority as well. With local anesthetic and dental sedation, you can remain pain-free during the process.
Enjoy Eating & Smiling Again
When you have damaged or missing teeth, you may not feel comfortable doing everyday things. Smiling can make you feel uncomfortable. Biting and chewing some foods can be difficult or painful. Even speaking can seem awkward if you are missing teeth. You can take control of your situation with our restorative dentistry in Salem, OR. Let us show you how we can help. Call (503) 837-2718 or contact us online to request a consultation at Oregon Smile Care Center.