Expect Quality General Dentistry in Salem, OR
A great general dentist can help you maintain a better, healthier smile. From exams to advanced preventive procedures, our office is proud to offer general dentistry in Salem, OR for patients of all ages. We treat patients from 2 to 102. Here’s why general dental care matters:
- Quality cleanings and exams to reduce risks of gum and tooth issues
- Elite digital imaging for better diagnostics
- Guidance on at-home dental care
- Correction of small problems to save yourself money and headaches
Enjoy Elite, Complete Dental Care
Everyone needs a great dentist to oversee their oral health. Dr. Hanson and our entire team understand that a great mouth helps you improve your overall health and self-esteem. Your visits start with a comprehensive exam, digital X-rays, and gum readings. We’ll even take a few pictures of your mouth, if needed. Here’s how you can benefit from your routine dental visits.
- Cleanings and Exams —We’ll lightly remove plaque and tartar on your teeth and then polish them to make it harder for bacteria to stick.
- Fluoride Treatments —Fluoride is a safe substance that reduces the risk of tooth decay.
- Dental Sealants — Sealants are made from thin, clear plastic and literally lock out bacteria from the biting surface. We offer dental sealants for just $25.
- Gum Disease Treatment —Infected gums can destroy your teeth and affect your overall health. We can minimize the effects of gum disease and restore the health of your mouth.
- Dry Mouth Solutions —Many older patients taking medication or those who have certain health issues deal with dry mouth. We have solutions to resolve this problem and restore healthy saliva levels to your mouth.
- Oral Cancer Screenings —Yes, our dental office can assess your mouth for signs of oral cancer. We use a state-of-the-art device to scan for abnormalities.
- Athletic Mouthguards —Generic boil-and-bite mouthguards will not protect your teeth as well as custom mouthguards. Our Under Armour custom mouthguards fit only your smile and reduce your risk of dental trauma. Once a year, our office will design custom mouthguards for kids for FREE with their dental exams!
Schedule Your Treatment with Us Today
Dr. Hanson, Dr. Afshar, and our whole team are trained in the latest techniques for general dentistry. Our main consideration is improving your health in comfort. Let us provide you and your family elite general dentistry services. Give us a call today at (503) 837-2718 or use the online form to request a visit. New patients can fill out forms online or come 15 minutes early to fill them out here.