Turn Heads with Cosmetic Dentistry in Salem, OR
Nearly everyone would love to have a beautiful smile. Nice teeth are beneficial in personal, professional, and social situations. Thankfully, people who aren’t happy with their smiles can try cosmetic dentistry in Salem, OR to:Dr. Afshar Talks about Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
So cosmetic dentistry is kind of reshaping and reforming and whitening your teeth to the extent that you want so that you have the smile of your dreams.
We can do that with composite, which is just a plastic type material that we put over your teeth to kinda give it a different shape and a different color, or we can go and do veneers which is a thin layer of porcelain that we put on your teeth after we've prepped it minimally or 3/4 crowns, which is a little bit more prep, which gives the lab the ability to form a contour of the tooth a little bit better, or in some cases we'll do full porcelain crowns to get the best aesthetic result.
- Make teeth whiter
- Fill gaps between teeth
- Create straight smiles
- Improve oral health
- Feel more confident about smiling
We love watching our patients create the smiles of their dreams at our dental office. Our state-of-the-art treatments and procedures could help you, too. Call (503) 837-2718 to start with a consultation at Oregon Smile Care Center.
Upgrade Your Smile with Our Cosmetic Dental Services
Whether you want to make big or small changes, finding the right service can make a world of difference in how you feel about yourself. We gladly offer many ways you can improve your smile:
- Invisalign — These clear aligners offer a discreet and personalized approach to orthodontic care. You can have the straight smile you want.
- Dental Veneers — Veneers are versatile. They can conceal crooked, chipped, and discolored teeth, close gaps, and give you the appearance of a straight smile.
- Tooth Bonding — Bonding can fix many of the same issues as veneers. This is often a quick way to improve a smile at a lower cost.
- Tooth Contouring — Dental contouring can alter misshapen and large teeth so they fit in better with the rest of your smile.
- Teeth Whitening — Professional whitening is more effective and works faster than over-the-counter products to remove deep stains from your smile.
- Gum Reshaping — Our gum recontouring and gummy smile treatment can let your teeth be the showcase of your smile like you want them to be.</li
- Crown Lengthening — This is another option for removing gum tissue to reveal more of your individual teeth, especially to prepare for a veneer or crown.
If you have multiple issues, you may want to talk to Dr. Hanson or Dr. Afshar about getting a smile makeover. You can transform your teeth by combining cosmetic and/or restorative services.
Show Off Your New Teeth
Don’t wait any longer to get your dream smile. Contact Oregon Smile Care Center today to ask about our cosmetic dentistry in Salem, OR. Call (503) 837-2718 or contact us online to request your appointment.