Stop Your Dental Pain in Salem, OR
When you have a toothache, sore gums, or other dental pain in Oregon Smile Care Center, you want help, and you want it as soon as possible. That’s what you can get if you contact Oregon Smile Care Center.
During these emergency situations, you should:
- Get relief from your tooth pain or other oral pain
- Receive emergency restorative care as needed
- Feel pain-free when your treatment is done
We take dental emergencies seriously. It’s the reason we leave a chair available at all times during our regular hours. It’s also why we have a 24-hour emergency phone number. That way you can reach one of our doctors at any time. Whenever possible, we want to see you the same day that you call us at 503.809.4784.
Don’t Wait for Help During Your Dental Emergencies
We wish no one ever needed emergency dental care, but we also know that these things do happen. You could crack your tooth biting into a popcorn kernel or a piece of ice. You could break or lose a tooth during a game of catch with your daughter or son.
Regardless of the reason, you can count on Dr. Sean Hanson, Dr. Michelle Kirkpatrick, and our team to help you in these situations:
- Broken or Cracked Tooth — A dental crown is often the best option to restore and repair a tooth that has been damaged but can be saved. In some situations, a dental veneer can be equally effective.
- Toothache — Tooth pain is often the result of an infected tooth. This happens when bacteria causes inflammation of the soft tissue (pulp) found inside your tooth. A root canal can remove the infected tissue and let us rebuild your smile.
- Knocked-Out Tooth — Our primary focus will be ending your pain. Then we can discuss your options to replace the tooth you have lost. Whether you need dental implants or another option, we can get your smile back on track.
We have local anesthetic and sedation to ease your dental anxiety and your dental pain in Oregon Smile Care Center. Call 503.809.4784 anytime for emergency assistance from Oregon Smile Care Center.